Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Miss You

27th May 2012 - 27th June 2012
Dear Grandma,

Hey it's been 1 month u left us. we miss u. so much.we still can feel that u are here with us. we can feel your presence.we can hear your voice. we can feel your touch. touch of your soft hands. we can see u smile. 

I'm glad i can feel all that even u are far away from me and won't come back here. I dream about u few days ago. before i sleep, i did pray to Allah that i wanted to see u in my dream because i miss u so much. In that dream, i wanted u to touch my head and hand, and smile at me saying that u are fine and love me. so yeah, i got that. i met u in my dream. i was so happy when i woke up that morning. Thanks to Allah.

Whatever happened, i always pray for u. i pray that u will be happy up there, meeting my late grandpa. i know u are happy because the last time i saw u, u were smiling. same like the photo above. i'm so glad.

before i finish my last word, i wanna say thanks to u for taking care of me since i was a lil girl. thanks for being there when i'm sad. i'm a lil bit sad because u can't see me getting married. it's oke, i know u can see that from above. i always love u and i miss u so bad. 


                                                                                                                                                                              Always Love You,
                                                                                                                                                                                            Nadirah Razak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice 1 babe.
So sweet n creative.
Kredit untuk u nadirah razak.hihi