Thursday, April 28, 2011

Final Exam Schedule


i can't believe it will starts on NEXT WEEK!
i hate my papers on 4th
the very difficult papers on the same date
i've started study since last week
and yeah, i finished one subject and half of another subject
thank GOD!
i've to focus up on Malaysian Economy and Management In Action now
seriously, the tips really killing me
i pray to GOD, hope everything's gonna be fine
i hope i can do it well in my exam
i wanna score all the papers

i'm in the state of massive stress
i just wanna finish it quickly
i wanna sleep
i wanna chill
i wanna clear off my mind
i can't stand this anymore
i wanna finish my diploma now now now!

mood : unstable, massive stress, unhappy, boring
condition : headache, backache, eye bag, mess up, bad hair day, pale face

.Neddy.

2 comments:

sahliza said...

gud luck dear!

Neddy Razak said...

shazliza : thanks liza :D