Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mum!

PUAN ZAHARAH BINTI IBRAHIM

mum,
you're my no 1 woman in this world
you're the queen of my heart
you're the best mum in this world
you're everything for me
i don't know what will happens to me if i lost you

mum,
i know you've been through so many thing in your life
from the day i was born
until now, you're always patient with me
you're always there when i need you
when i'm happy and when i'm sad
you're always support me in everything
you give me everything that i want
you're always care about me
and the love that u give me since i was small until now
it never changes

mum,
i'm sorry for everything
i know sometimes i'm stubborn
i ignore your advice
and sometimes i raise my voice to you
and you know what?
when i did that to you, i will cry
but i don't know how i'm gonna say sorry to you
i feel ashamed with my own self
but you still love me
you care about me

mum,
here, i promise
i will be a good girl
i will be what you're always wanted
i know, i'm the one that you're hoping for the best
so that i will take care of you in the future
i promise, mum
i will and i will take care of you
i won't ignore you
i will make you happy
because now, you're already suffer from what had happened to you
i don't want you to feel sad anymore
i promise
this is the proof mum

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVERYTHING
YOU'RE ALWAYS BE NO 1 IN MY HEART

.Neddy.

No comments: