Monday, March 21, 2011

Jealousy


Jealousy has
Frightening eyes
Jealousy has
Grinding teeth
Jealousy has
A cunning face

Jealousy can live
Without a mind
Without a heart
Without a soul
Even without God

Human jealousy
And divine Ecstasy
Are eternal strangers

Jealousy
Is an aggressive boxer
A repulsive dancer
A hopeless singer
And a useless storyteller

Jealousy
Before you entered
Into my life
I was the world's
Richest princess
Now that you are in me
And I am for you
I have become
The poorest street-beggar

Jealousy
You are my constant
Nightmare-mind
You are my constant
Love-absence-heart

Shortest is the distance
From jealousy to hell

Jealousy
You are your own
Ultimate
Self-destructive-indulgence

.Neddy.

2 comments:

I N S P I R A T I O N A L E F E K S said...

envy sma gak kan ? :)

Neddy Razak said...

inspirational : yeah same. jealous-envy :)